خرید بک لینک

Interior Minister Angelino Alfano said Italy would continue to take a hard-line approach against terrorism. Photo: Andreas Solaro

A 29-year-old man was deported on Monday on charges of being an aspiring fighter for the Isis extremist group.

Farook Aftab, a warehouse worker from Pakistan, allegedly plaed to carry out an attack on a wine shop in the name of Islam, Ansa reported.

Italy’s anti-terrorism police, Digos, found evidence that he had swo allegiance to the group via an online video and accessed terrorist propaganda online.

Aftab, who arrived in Italy in 2003 and had his citizenship request tued down earlier this year, is also alleged to have tried to recruit his wife to Isis, Ansa said.

Interior Minister Angelino Alfano said on Friday that 35 Islamists had been expelled so far this year.

That’s on top of the 102 people deported in 2015. Some 106,000 checks on suspected terrorists have also been carried out since January 2015, while 549 have been arrested and 884 placed under investigation, Alfano added.

Story continues below…

Alfano promised the country would continue to take a hard-line against those who promote radical Islam and promised the govement would work with the 1.6 million members of Italy's Muslim community to root out radicals.

برچسب: نویسنده: استخدام کار تاريخ: سه شنبه 12 مرداد 1395 ساعت: 18:45

صفحه بندی